Medusa Graphical User Interface
For the Medusa Brute-forcing utility
I have moved the medusa-gui to github, please feel free to submit patches or get involved directly :)
What is it?
Medusa-GUI is a graphical front-end for the Medusa Brute-Forcing Utility. The interface and all code is written in Java(besides Medusa itself).
Where does one download this wonderful program?
I know what you're saying, you want to know how to install it. Well let me tell you.
- First: Extract the archive to a destination of your choosing.
- Next: Run these commands.
- $ ant
- $ sudo ant install
- Finally: Now you're ready to enjoy what may be the best program you've ever used.
- Also: you can just type
- $ ant run
this command will just launch the medusa-gui.
How to use Medusa-GUI
The target text-box is used for the target IP. Right beside it is the drop-down menu to choose your module. You are able to choose either a list file or a single value for either the password or user name. After entering the information for the Target, module, user-name, and password, simply press the execute button and allow Medusa to run. You will find the console output in the text-box near the bottom of the screen.
- Linux - x86_64 and x86 ( Tested )
- Mac OS X - x86_64 and x86 ( Untested )
- Windows - x86_64 and x86 ( Untested )
Submit Bugs or Just ask questions